Benefits for all members
The opportunity to participate in CGS workshops, exhibitions, conferences and other events at.
- A regular magazine with information about glass-related events and exhibitions in the UK and abroad, and to which members can submit articles, topical notices and advertisements.
- Inclusion in the Membership Directory, accessed via the CGS website, with a link to members¹ sites where appropriate.
- Opportunity to post your events and activities on CGS website
- Regular E-bulletins an email newsletter highlighting news and opportunities on the CGS website
- Special CGS discounts to certain events and 15% discount for materials from Creative Glass UK
- Full voting rights.
- Reports on conferences, workshops and members exhibitions organised by CGS.
Additional benefits for students
- Concessions on membership, workshop and conference fees.
- A free membership for a student representative at individual college/university
Additional benefits for corporate and educational members
- Discounted rates on advertising in CGS publications and mail-shots to all members.
- Opportunity to advertise in the Corporate Spotlight section of the CGS website
- Discounted price of attendance at one CGS event for one person per year.
NB: For joint membership you will receive two membership numbers and one copy of mailings.
- £55 full
- £35 senior or registered disabled
- £30 student
But deduct £5 when paying by standing order and add £5 if overseas membership