I make kilnformed glass vessels, playing with gravity in the kiln to form parabolic and hyperbolic curves, manipulating mass, heat, colour and time.
I graduated from Central St Martin’s School of Art & Design in London with a Postgraduate Certificate in Glass & Architecture (Distinction), before re-locating to Dumfries & Galloway in 2005.
- SOFA Chicago, USA November 2013
- Coalesce, The Gallery at London Glassblowing January 2013
- Contemporary Applied Arts, London – Focus Show October 2012
- Finalist for ‘Emerge 2012’ International Kiln Competition at Bullseye Gallery, Portland USA
- Residency at North Lands Creative Glass 2011 (sponsored by Bullseye Glass)
- Collect 2011 with Craft Scotland
- Gold Award winner for Innovation, Creativity, and potential to export at Origin 2010