Make a donation
Your support is invaluable and makes a real difference, enabling our ground-breaking exhibitions, world-class conferences, and award-winning learning programmes and events.
Your donation will enable us to continue putting glass at the forefront of contemporary art, craft and design though:
- developing more regional hubs for networking and informal mentoring (providing a speaker for a regional event costs £300)
- hosting international exhibitions (these cost between £3,000 - £8,000)
- continuing to publish Glass Networks our maazine (each edition costs £3,000)
- offering professional development for artists (a mentoring programme costs around £3,500)
- running our annual glass conferences (which cost £25,000)
You can donate in the following ways:
- Donating online through Just Giving.
- Texting ‘GLAS10 £2/£5/£10’ to 70070.
- Using our donation form (donation form download).
Gift Aid is a way for charities such as CGS to increase the value of monetary gifts from UK taxpayers by claiming back the basic rate tax paid by the donor on the donation. It can increase the value of donations by 25% at no extra cost to you, the donor. Gift Aid is worth a considerable amount of money to CGS, so if you are eligible please take the time to complete the declaration on our donation form.