Juried selection of online Gallery Submissions:
We would like to remind our members about a few important points that we hope will help, regarding the submission of images to our online Gallery exhibitions:
1. Please ensure that the image submitted is not a cropped detail of your piece. The image should be of the entire piece of work. Cropped images or small details will not be accepted.
2. Please ensure that the quality of photography is as professional as possible. There is a guide to photography on the website at http://cgs.org.uk/information/104
3. Please ensure that the image is of a decent size. All guidelines are on website. If image is small, the image will appear grainy and pixelated when submitted and may be rejected on these grounds.
4. Please enure that the setting of the piece photographed is as professional and as clear as possible. We would recommend no background details such as mantlepieces, windows, room scenes etc. A clean, white, black or grey background would be the most suitable.
5. Please ensure that your image is accompanied by all other relevant information, name, contact details, title, description etc. Any images without accompanying information will be rejected.
6. Please note that your image will have been received through the website ( by logging on to your profile and clicking the exhibition button). All pieces submitted with be selected and juried by the CGS Committee or invited guest curator.
7. Please make sure that if you submit a piece of work to a show, that it is a new piece of work. E.g. that you have not submitted this piece to a prior CGS gallery show.
Further guidelines, how to login and submit work and change images can be found at http://cgs.org.uk/information/104
We hope that helps!
We look forward to receiving your entries!
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.